Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Gratitude List from Labor Day

Hi all,

Got some rest over the holiday weekend and attended a family reunion (my dad's side). This Sunday, we are off to a reunion for my husband's side of the family. Not much to post other than more of my blessings list...Very THANKFUL for 51 & 55!

51     Husband receives 1st substitute teaching assignment at local elementary school (it is still early in the school year too).

52     My 'Healing Devotional - 40 Days to Pray for Wholeness'
53     My notebook
54     Kentucky Farmgirl Sisters
55     Husband quickly receives news of 2nd substitute teaching assignment in the same week as the 1st!

56     Cat is eating her food well.
57     Text messages to continue a started conversation
58     Leaves starting to change - I LOVE fall weather.
59     Thrift stores with 50% off sales.
60     Healing plants.

61     Family reunions.
62     Old barns.
63     Antique stores.
64     Clothes lines.
65     Hay bales in the field.
66     Cute little cottages with artsy screen doors.
67     The smell of wood fires.
68     Mom & Pop diners.
69     Old homesteads.
70     Memorials.

Thanks for visiting and remember to stop by some of the other blogs too :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your list. I love fall too, and old barns, antique stores, hay in the field.... Even though I'm not seeing those things right now just reading them on your list made me smile in thanks for all of God's good gifts and increased my anticipation of fall.:)

    ReplyDelete